Mediation Nikan, LLC provides an impartial means of resolving family disputes online, for convenience and without the risk of face-to-face meetings, via Zoom. As a Mediation Nikan, my goal is to bring “good things” to others by providing them with communication that is neutral, impartial, and respectful in hopes of exploring and identifying alternatives that resolve disputes. I provide parties with the assistance that guides parties toward their own resolution. As a mediator, I do not decide the outcome and instead help the parties understand and focus on the important issues needed to reach an agreed resolution.
Family mediation is a process in which parties can craft solutions that help them move forward, with agreements that shape their relationships and preserve their assets.
Family mediation consists of two parties – either spouses or parents in divorce or paternity cases, or family members in other conflicts concerning guardianships, communication conflicts, or other issues. Parties in a family case can represent themselves or can be represented by an attorney.
These services include:
1. Custody of minor children
2. Distribution of assets (e.g. a marital home or business, or retirement funds)
3. Distribution of liabilities (e.g. joint or individual debts)
4. Child support
5. Legal fees
6. Paternity cases addressing custody and support of a minor child(ren) of non-married parents
7. Additional mediation to update or modify a prior order or agreement
8. Family mediation for legal issues arising from a more extended family situation, including family business disputes and guardianship disputes for elder and disabled family members
9. Transcended DNA biological relative or familial relative conflicts.
My function as the mediator is to manage the negotiation process for the parties, help participants better understand their problems, and reach a settlement acceptable to both parties.
Pricing & Payment
Simple and predictable pricing through Mediation Nikan, LLC